Department of Hystory, Society and Human Studies
Tel. +39 0832 29 4734 Room: 43b, fouth floor
- Two computers;
- an array of tets/instruments to measure neuropsychological, psychological and psychosocial variables;
- one software for text-analysis.
- Neurocognitive and affective processes in healthy and neurologically damaged persons (Prof. Paola Angelelli)
- Community social and organizational psychology (Prof. Terri Mannarini)
- Clinical intervention in psychotherapy and health promotion (Prof. Omar Gelo - Prof. Claudia Venuleo)
- Developmental and educational psychology (Prof. Filomena de Lumè)
The Lab of Applied Psychology and Intervention is a research structure belonging to the Department History, Society and Human Studies, University of Salento, Lecce, Italy.
The P.A.I Lab is engaged in the study of psychological processes characterizing people, groups and communities.
Dr. Alessia Rochira, Marika Iaia
The P.A.I is involved in several educational program (University Master, seminars for PhD programs) and of the Curriculum Welfare, health, education: subjectivity, process and politics of the PhD Program in Human and Social Sciences of the University of Salento.
Two Programs “Future in research” (Financed by Regione Puglia)
H-2020-EURO-SOCIETY project “Between the representation of the crisis and the crisis of representation. How crisis changed the symbolic background of European societies and identities. Implication for policies and policy making”.
- Prof Paola Angelelli: about 60 publications that include 31 articles in peer-reviewed international journals, 3 books and 4 book chapters. Google Scholar (citations = 781; h-index = 13) and Scopus (citations = 485; h-index = 11)
- Prof Omar Gelo: about 50 publications that include 20 articles in peer-reviewed international and national journals, 1monography, 1 edited book, and 21 book chapters. Google Scholar (citations = 390; h-index = 8) and Scopus (citations = 114; h-index = 5)
- Prof. Terri Mannarini: about 105 publications including 28 articles in peer reviewed international journals, 4 books, and 45 book chapters. Google Scholar (citations = 626; h-index = 12) e Scopus (h-index = 7)
- Prof. Filomena De Lumé: (2004-2015) 5 books, 1 article in a peer-reviewed international journal
It is active a consultancy services for the assessment of learning disability and cognitive functions (http://www.unisalento.it/c/document_library/get_file?folderId=30427331&name=DLFE-175872.pdf)
- Department of History, Society and Human Studies, Room: 43b, fourth floor
- DREAM “Vito Fazzi” Hospital, Lecce